Social Prescribing Link Worker
The Social Prescribing Link Worker for Trinity Medical Centre is: Madeline Budd
As a Social Prescriber, I’m here to help you access practical support for non-medical concerns you may need help with and that risk affecting your health. I will work together with you and will ask you a few questions to enable me to understand what matters to you, how I can support you, and then link you to the right support. Some issues we can help with are:
- Advice on healthy eating, staying physically and mentally active
- What family/community support you have in place or want
- Picking up shopping/medication/supplies
- Any caring responsibilities
- Finding advice on Housing/Money/Employment Support Allowance /Benefits etc.
- Online resources, online libraries, educational and creative activities
- Community groups to engage with
- Any other support you need
If you find it helpful, we can discuss any social and financial issues so we can together realistically build up a picture of how to resolve your worries. Working together with you over a period of time, I’ll aim to link you to the services and help tailored to your plans for a healthier, happier future.
If you would like to speak with a Link Worker please self refer by emailing email@example.com Alternatively please contact the Surgery and speak to a Receptionist who can make an onward referral.