Trinity Medical Centre

1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT

Telephone: 01273 736030

Sorry, we're closed


Make a complaint

Trinity Medical Centre welcomes comments, complaints and suggestions. We are constantly seeking to improve our services and welcome feedback, both positive and negative.

We hope that most problems can be sorted easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible – ideally, within a matter of days or at most a few weeks – because this will enable us to establish what happened more easily. If it is not possible to do that, please let us have details of your complaint.

Should you have any reason to make a complaint about our service you can speak to a member of the team to pass on to the practice manager for review or you can put it in writing. Your complaint will be treated with complete confidentiality. As well as speaking to the practice manager and putting your concern in writing. complaints, comments and suggestions can be made by completing a Complaint Form  and placing it in the suggestions box in reception or you can send a comment, suggestion or complaint directly from the website via our online comments, suggestions and complaints form.

If you feel uncomfortable about speaking directly to a member of the team, you can use NHS advocacy which  is a free, confidential service that is independent of the NHS. Your local authority Customer Services Department would be able to provide more details or you can contact NHS England for details of the service in your area. They can be contacted by email at  or by telephone on 0300 311 22 33.

What we shall do

We will acknowledge your complaint in writing and endeavour to respond, after fully investigating, within 28 working days to:

  • Find out what happened and what went wrong.
  • Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned if you would like this.
  • Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.
  • Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
  • Write to you on completion of a complaint investigation explaining how it has been resolved, what appropriate action has been taken and advising you of your right to take the matter to the Health Services Ombudsman if you are still unhappy.

If you wish to complain on behalf of someone else

Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have their permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of illness) of providing this.

Complaining to the Health Services Ombudsman

We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice.

If you remain unhappy after local resolution and independent review then you can complain to the Health Service Ombudsman. The ombudsman is completely independent of the NHS and Government. You can contact the ombudsman at:-

Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP

Tel: 0345 015 4033