Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
Current time is 05:51 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health walks are undertaken regularly across the city and can be for social and health benefits Join a guided Healthwalk (brighton-hove.gov.uk)
- Anybody under 16 can swim for free in Brighton Sign up for free swimming for children (brighton-hove.gov.uk)
- Other free and low cost activities and services are available Free and low cost activities (brighton-hove.gov.uk)
- Support from a health trainer can also be provided Support from a health trainer (brighton-hove.gov.uk)
(Click on the photo for more info)
- Getting involved with ParkRun;
parkruns are free, weekly, community events all around the world.
Saturday morning events are 5k and take place in parks and open spaces. On Sunday mornings, there are 2k junior parkruns for children aged four to 14.
parkrun is a positive, welcoming and inclusive experience where there is no time limit and no one finishes last. Everyone is welcome to come along,
whether you walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate.