Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
It's Saturday 7:53 AM — Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Nadeem Ahmad: BSc MB BS MRCP MRCGP
- Specialist interests: General Medicine, Joint/Soft Tissue Injections, Minor Ops. Practice Lead for: Senior Partner, Goldstone Primary Care Network & Practice Development
Dr Charlotte Hall: MBBS DRCOG MRCGP
- Charlotte qualified as a doctor at Guys and St Thomas’s Hospitals in 1995 and completed her GP training on their attached scheme in 1999. Charlotte moved to Brighton and Hove in 2000 and worked as a GP locum before becoming a GP Principal at Central Hove Surgery ( now Trinity Medical Centre) in 2002. Charlotte enjoys being a family doctor and currently heads up mental health services at Trinity. Charlotte is a member of the Brighton and Hove Local Medical Committee. Outside work Charlotte loves choral music and walking her dog in the beautiful Sussex countryside.
Dr Joanna Mackinnon: BCs (Hons) MBBS MRCP DRCOG MRCGP PGCertMedEd
- Jo went into medicine as a mature student having completed a degree in Biological sciences at Exeter University. She qualified from St Georges’ Hospital Medical School, London in 1996. Subsequent working years were spent in hospital medicine, rotating through many specialties with fitting in the occasional job as expedition medic in far off lands. Within her hospital career came her interest in Care of the Elderly and Palliative Medicine, the latter for which she worked in different hospices prior to moving into General Practice. She continues with palliative and elderly medicine as her greatest interest. Jo is also our Trainer having completed the Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education and helps train Specialist Trainee doctors as they progress to become GPs. Jo works 3 days a week at the surgery and outside the surgery also works as a Medical Appraiser, appraising GPs within Kent Surrey and Sussex, ensuring safety and quality.Away from work Jo loves travel and all sports trying to fit in tennis and exercise whilst enjoying life with her family and aspiring to create a garden like Monty Don’s, and a kitchen like Mary Berry!
Dr Michael Rushton: BSc (Joint Hons) MBBS DRCOG MRCGP
- Mike qualified as a Doctor from Guys and St Thomas’s Hospital in 2001 and completed his GP vocational training in Brighton and Lewes after returning from working in Sydney for a year. He became a partner at Central Hove Surgery in 2007. He enjoys all aspects of family medicine and is interested in GP training and Education, supervising trainee Drs at Trinity Medical Centre.
Dr Paul Deffley: BMBS BMedSci (Hons) MRCGP DFFP
- Paul is GP, qualifying in 2006. He works part time as a Partner, with particular interests in musculoskeletal problems, mental health and prescribing. Paul also works for 2 other organisations as well as being a GP. Firstly a not for profit social enterprise supporting General Practice across the UK, helping them adopt new ways of working and becoming more efficient in their practices. He also works for the Royal College of General Practitioners as the GP Workload Clinical Champion.
Dr Jonathan Howard: MBBS BSc MRCGP DRCOG DFFP
- Specialist interests: Doctor training, Minor Surgery
Dr Chloe Barter: BM MRCGP RCGP
- Specialist interests: Joint injections to shoulders and knees.
Dr Chloe Jagger: BMBS MRCGP DRCOG DFSRH – (currently on maternity leave)
- Specialist interests: Women’s health, dermatology
Dr Charlotte Beecham: MBBS MRCGP
Dr Barbara Nagy: MBChB DRCOG MRCGP DFFP
- Specialist interests: women’s health, teaching, mental health
Dr Fiona Bellringer: MBBS BSc MRCGP DRCOG DFSRH
- Specialist interests: Contraception
Dr Ian Williams: MB BCh MRCGP DA MA
Dr Kirsty Rogers: MBBS BSc (Hons) DHC MRCGP – (currently on maternity leave)
Dr Jo Ratcliffe: BM MRCGP