Trinity Medical Centre is committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed at all times and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance.
- This chaperone policy adheres to local and national guidance and policy – e.g. “NCGST Guidance on the Role and Effective Use of chaperones in Primary & Community care settings”.
- This chaperone policy is advertised through notices in the waiting room and the practice website.
- Patients are encouraged to ask for a chaperone if required at the time of booking their appointment wherever possible.
- All staff are aware of and have received appropriate information in relation to this chaperoning policy.
- All formal chaperones understand their roles and responsibilities and are competent to perform that role