Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
Current time is 08:15 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Trinity Medical Centre is a state of the art primary care facility serving ca 24,000 registered patients. The medical centre has invloved redevelopment of the Holy Trinity Church in Blatchington Road. The Grade 2 Listed 1850’s church has been transformed into over 1,300 sq m of fully NHS compliant surgery space over 3 new floors.
In addition to the new medical centre an on-site pharmacy has been built on the grounds close to the main surgery entrance with the rest of the site given over to parking and landscaping.
Trinity Medical Centre was formed following the merger and move of Sackville Medical Centre,Central Hove Surgery and Hove Park Villas, all long established practices based in the heart of the Hove community.
We believe that the merger into Trinity Medical Centre will safeguard the future healthcare interests of all concerned in the 3 practices, including patients, staff and the partners, and provide greater opportunities. Access to the doctors and nurses with whom you are familiar will not be affected by the change.
Trinity Medical Centre aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost effective manner, regardless of race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Our approach is patient centered, promoting partnership between clinician and patient.
We strive to work towards better health in a holistic way.
We aim to provide high quality healthcare in a responsible and cost effective way, following local and national evidence based guidelines.
We aim to develop and nurture the education, and continuous professional development of all members of the practice team.
We are committed to training future doctors, and practice nurses to provide the best possible patient centred care for the future.
Trinity Medical Centre is committed to excellence, innovation and leadership in meeting the healthcare needs of our changing healthcare environment and local population needs. We will work together and with our community-based colleagues to ensure maximum possible continuity of care.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Work in partnership with you, your families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving you in decision making about your treatment and care.
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Treat you as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member of our own family; listening and supporting you to express your needs and wants and enabling you to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
- Act with integrity and be transparent and accountable for our actions
- Provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
- Have a zero tolerance to all forms of abuse
In return we ask you to:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment in good time, to enable others who have needs to make use of it.
- Request your medications in a timely fashion to maximise efficiency, and avoid last minute requests
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best and most appropriate service. They do their best for you, and respond very well to “please” and thank you”
- Inform the practice staff of any change in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number (especially mobile number)
- Let us know your feedback
Follow the links for Information on our location, our opening hours and to view our website disclaimer: