Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
Current time is 02:23 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Trinity Medical Centre is a state of the art primary care facility serving ca 24,000 registered patients. The medical centre has invloved redevelopment of the Holy Trinity Church in Blatchington Road. The Grade 2 Listed 1850’s church has been transformed into over 1,300 sq m of fully NHS compliant surgery space over 3 new floors.
In addition to the new medical centre an on-site pharmacy has been built on the grounds close to the main surgery entrance with the rest of the site given over to parking and landscaping.
We believe that the merger into Trinity Medical Centre will safeguard the future healthcare interests of all concerned in the 3 practices, including patients, staff and the partners, and provide greater opportunities. Access to the doctors and nurses with whom you are familiar will not be affected by the change.
Trinity Medical Centre is an 16 doctor, purpose-built GP practice located in the heart of Hove in East Sussex. It was formed in 2017 from the merger of 2 GP practices – Central Hove Surgery and Sackville Medical Centre and on October 1st we merged with a third surgery – Hove Park Villas, all long established practices based in the heart of the Hove community. We offer a range of GP and nurse led services and clinics including all core GMS services.
Trinity Medical Centre has a policy of non-discrimination and respect for patients’ dignity, integrity, personal beliefs, sexual orientation, life style, cultural background and socio-economic status. All our patients are entitled to non-judgemental and confidential care.
Trinity Medical Centre aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost effective manner, regardless of race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Our approach is patient centered, promoting partnership between clinician and patient.
We strive to work towards better health in a holistic way.
We aim to provide high quality healthcare in a responsible and cost effective way, following local and national evidence based guidelines.
We aim to develop and nurture the education, and continuous professional development of all members of the practice team.
We are committed to training future doctors, and practice nurses to provide the best possible patient centred care for the future.
Trinity Medical Centre is committed to excellence, innovation and leadership in meeting the healthcare needs of our changing healthcare environment and local population needs. We will work together and with our community-based colleagues to ensure maximum possible continuity of care.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Work in partnership with you, your families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving you in decision making about your treatment and care.
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Treat you as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member of our own family; listening and supporting you to express your needs and wants and enabling you to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
- Act with integrity and be transparent and accountable for our actions
- Provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
- Have a zero tolerance to all forms of abuse
In return we ask you to:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment in good time, to enable others who have needs to make use of it.
- Request your medications in a timely fashion to maximise efficiency, and avoid last minute requests
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best and most appropriate service. They do their best for you, and respond very well to “please” and thank you”
- Inform the practice staff of any change in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number (especially mobile number)
- Let us know your feedback
Trinity Medical Centre and our Primary Care Network (PCN):
Trinity Medical Centre is a member of a network of local practices working together, called a Primary Care Network (PCN). PCN’s are a key part of the NHS long term strategy and they typically cover 30,000-50,000 patients in a close geographical location. Trinity works alongside Charter Medical Centre and Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre and we are collectively known as Goldstone PCN. We have over 60,000 patients in our PCN and we work closely together, along with other healthcare staff and organisations, with the aim of providing, over time, integrated services to the local population, which the plan envisages ‘will comprise a range of staff such as GPs, pharmacists, district nurses, community geriatricians, dementia workers and allied health professionals such as physiotherapists and podiatrists/chiropodists, joined by social care and the voluntary sector.
Follow the links for Information on our location, our opening hours and to view our website disclaimer: