Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
Current time is 21:40 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 email@example.com
Self refer (services available for self referral)
If you suffer from insomnia, please use the link below to fill in the questionnaire, once completed bring in for a GP to look at and make an onward referral.
There are many health and wellbeing services you can go to in Brighton and Hove without needing to see your GP first for a referral:
Brighton & Hove Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) website: https://www.brightonandhoveccg.nhs.uk/your-health/self-referral-and-active-signposting
- Pregnancy Services – http://www.mypregnancymatters.co.uk/
- Mental Health Services for Children, Young adults and Adults (18+) – https://www.brightonandhovewellbeing.org/adults-self-referral
- Sexual Health – http://www.brightonsexualhealth.com/
- Healthy Living/Lifestyle – https://www.brightonandhoveccg.nhs.uk/www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/healthylifestyles
- Physiotherapy – https://sussexmskpartnershipcentral.co.uk/self-referral/
- Money Advice – http://www.moneyadviceplus.org.uk/
- Drug and Alcohol misuse – https://www.brightonandhoveccg.nhs.uk/www.pavilions.org.uk
- Dentists – Information on the CCG self referral website – https://www.brightonandhoveccg.nhs.uk/your-health/self-referral-and-active-signposting
- Carers – https://carershub.co.uk/services/services-for-adult-carers/self-referral/
- It’s local Actually; Local Free and Low Cost Activities – https://www.itslocalactually.org.uk/
http://beezeebodies.com/ Programmes designed to make you and your family make small changes Which Make a Big Difference and help keep you healthy
PHYSIOTHERAPY. You can also now refer yourself directly to physiotherapy. Please look at this website with several useful resources physiotherapy exercise sheets as well as how to refer yourself for treatment
HAND AND WRIST SERVICE
If you are taking the opportunity to self-refer to one of these services, but you would still prefer to continue to request an appointment with a GP or nurse, our receptionists will be able to accommodate this as normal.
For more information to these services go to this website: https://www.brightonandhoveccg.nhs.uk/your-health/self-referral-and-active-signposting
If you are pregnant and experiencing back or hip pain you can now self refer to Physio via –
Community Navigators are trained volunteers with previous experience of supporting people.
They work with a person to help them identify and access the right local groups and services. Navigators facilitate onward referrals by making arrangements on the person’s behalf as needed, filling in forms, making appointments and following up.
Around half the people we support are aged over 65 and many are experiencing social isolation or anxieties about their medical conditions or wellbeing in general. Community Navigation is a proven method of helping people improve their wellbeing and access the services and groups they want and need.
Contact Community navigators if you are feeling:
- Isolation and loneliness
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Housing, money and benefits issues
- Work and unemployment
- Lifestyle factors such as diet, exercise and weight loss
- Language and cultural barriers
For more information on how to contact someone read this leaflet: Community-Navigation-leaflet-2018-web
- Brighton Referral Management Service (“Optum”)Freephone: 0800 031 6639Local number: 020 3824 2001
- BSUH Booking Hub for all referrals to RSCH/PRH – 0300 303 8360
- MSK partnership for Orthopaedics/Rheumatology/Physiotherapy – 0300 303 8063
- Podiatry (SCFT foot health) service for nail issues/ corns or calluses/ gout/simple toe deformities – 01273 242184
- Brighton and Hove Wellbeing Service – 0300 002 0060
If you have any problems please ask to speak to the Medical Secretary.