Trinity Medical Centre
1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
Current time is 22:46 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read all the information below it includes information of what to expect from your COVID vaccination appointment and has useful links that contain all information you need:
Covid vaccination has commenced for our area at Portslade Health Centre. You will be contacted according to national priority guidance. Please do not contact Portslade Health Centre or Trinity Medical Centre for information or queries or requests for earlier vaccination. Further information can be found at the link below:
FAQ’s on COVID 19 Vaccination https://www.sussexhealthandcare.uk/keepsussexsafe/sussex-covid-19-vaccination-programme/faqs-about-the-covid-19-vaccine/
What to expect at your COVID Vaccination appointment?
• You will be asked to attend the same site to receive both vaccinations.
• You will be given two doses of the same vaccination (i.e., 2x Pfizer or 2x Oxford or 2x Moderna). You cannot ask to choose one type of vaccine over another. They are all effective.
• You will be screened for potential allergic reactions before getting vaccinated. All vaccinators will have the training they need to deal with any rare cases of adverse reactions, and all venues will be equipped to care for people who need it.
• After you have received the vaccine you will be given a card or paper indicating the date of your vaccination, type of vaccine and batch.
• Your GP will automatically be informed that you have been vaccinated